Maximize business authentication and encrypt up to 250 different domains with one very powerful certificate
DigiCert Secure Site EV Multi-Domain SSL certificates are a fast, flexible way to secure up to 250 different domains with full business authentication. You online identity is critical to your company’s success. Being able to offer instant visual assurance of your authenticity and security is critical for any website. Secure Site EV Multi-Domain SSL certificates assert maximum identity by populating your certificate details with verified organizational information and bolster your credibility with the universally trusted Norton Secured™ site seal. Secure Site EV Multi-Domain and the Norton Secured™ seal form a one-two punch that serves immediate notice to any visitor that your organization is verified and safe to do business with. DigiCert Secure Site EV Multi-Domain SSL certificates also come with a full complement of website security and certificate management features like a vulnerability assessment, priority validation and support, and the CertCentral® Certificate Management Platform. The world’s most simple and streamlined management solution – used by some of the world’s most successful companies.
Assurance & Authentication
DigiCert Secure Site EV Multi-Domain SSL certificates are fully business authenticated. DigiCert will perform a thorough review of your organization before issuing one. Historically, EV certificates can take several days to validate and issue. But with DigiCert’s world-class infrastructure and your Priority Validation and Shipping, you’ll cut straight to the front of the line and have your certificate issued within minutes. Not only will your customers be able to verify organizational details in your certificate, they’ll quickly recognize the Norton Secured™ seal and the fact you’re a legitimate organization that prioritizes security. This certificate also comes backed by a $1,750,000 million warranty and a 30-day moneyback guarantee.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site EV Multi-Domain certificates facilitates powerful encryption across on up to 250 different domains. Customers have a choice of RSA or ECC public key cryptosystems with symmetric encryption strength up to 256 bits. All Secure Site certificates are fully compliant with modern encryption standards including NIST, FIPS and PCI DSS. DigiCert’s infrastructure and roots are universally trusted, so your sites will be secure no matter where your customers are or what device or browser they’re using.
Features & Benefits
- Extended Validation (EV) for the Highest Level of Business Authentication
- Includes 3 Domains (1 Primary & 2 SANs)
- Covers Both www & non-www Versions
- High 256-bit Encryption 2048-bit Root Certificate
- Use on Unlimited Servers
- #1 Globally Recognized Trustmark: Norton Secured™ Seal
- Displays the Green Address Bar in the Browser
- Highest Level of Business Validation Proven to Increase Conversions
- Exclusive Concierge-level Priority Technical & Validation Support
- Free Installation Checker
- FREE Installation Guidelines by 24/7 Live Support
- Maximum Protection with a $1,750,000 Warranty
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Unlimited FREE Self-Service Reissues
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
- Supports 3 Encryption Algorithms, RSA, DSA & ECC
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
- Includes 3 Domains (1 Primary & 2 SANs)
- Secures www and non-www domain names with a single SSL certificate and is considered the same FQDN
- Issued in 1 Day
- Extensive Business, Organization and Domain Validation
- Organization Name Highlighted in Green Address Bar
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Norton Secured™ Seal Included
- Unlimited Server Licenses Included
- Uses Chained Certificates (since all certificates have intermediates)
- FREE Self-Service Reissues During Validity Period
Site seals are small trust indicators that indicate a website’s security and verified identity. No site seal is more immediately recognizable, or more trusted, than the Norton Secured™ seal. When customers see the Norton Secured™ logo, they’re immediately assured of two things: that this website takes its security responsibilities seriously, and that the organization running this website has been vetted and approved by one of the world’s security leaders, DigiCert. The seal has been proven to reduce bounce rates and even increase conversions by as much as 20%.
DigiCert backs all its Secure Site SSL certificates with $1,750,000 warranties that will make your organization whole in the event your certificate ever fails and costs you money. In the nearly 20 years DigiCert has been in business it’s never had an issue that even approached that level of severity. Its roots are universally trusted, its infrastructure is robust and its team is highly-skilled and well trained. But the warranty is still there – more to put customers’ minds at ease than out of necessity at this point.