Quick and basic encryption from a popular brand
If you’re looking for simple encryption for your site, the Comodo Essential SSL certificate is one of the most affordable options on the market. This certificate can be issued in a matter of minutes with the strongest encryption available. Plus, all domains protected by this certificate will display “https” in the URL, along with a padlock icon and Site Seal. However, the main feature of this certificate is the speed of issuance, making it a perfect fit for internal testing domains and light ecommerce websites.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
This certificate is only available for one domain.
Assurance & Authentication
As a Domain Validated (DV) certificate, the Comodo Essential SSL can be issued in just a few minutes. All that Comodo has to do is verify that you own the domain you wish to cover. This can be done by answering a simple email or placing a file in your code.
Security & Encryption
The Comodo Essential SSL certificate offers basic 128-bit encryption and can also be issued with the higher 256-bit encryption. This certificate is also signed with a 2048-bit root.
Features & Benefits
- Domain validated, 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate
- Immediate “No Hassle” SSL certificate issuance 24/7
- Unlimited server licenses
- Automated validation – no paperwork
- FREE site seal
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- Trusted by all popular browsers with 99.3% Ubiquity
- $10,000 Relying Party Warranty
- FREE site seal, FREE PCI scanning, FREE daily website scanning
** = EV upgrades are for the first year of your certificate term and are limited to one upgrade per domain.
- Single Domain Name (FQDN) domain.com and www.domain.com
- Issued Immediately
- Domain Validation
- 256 bit Encryption
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Includes COMODO Dynamic Site Seal
- Unlimited Reissuance
** This certificate does not work for Exchange Servers
This certificate comes with a basic Comodo Secure Site Seal. Since this is a simple Domain Validated (DV) certificate, the Comodo Essential site seal is dynamic and will display any company information. But, your customers will be able to see that your domain has been vetted by a third-party security expert.
The Comodo Essential SSL certificate is backed by a standard $10,000 warranty. So, In the unlikely event that your site is breached and a customer of yours incurs losses because of this breach, you will be compensated for up to $10,000 by the Certification Authority (CA), Comodo.